Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How Do I Get These Verse Burst CDs?

The question has arisen about how to get a trail version of the Verse Burst products. I have distributed some of the CDs to prospective coaches and quizzers. If you would like a trial CD, please email me at continojohn@excite.com. I will see if I can either send one to you if you include your address. Or, I may send some to a site online where you can visit and pick them up.

I am still in the feedback phase of this project, but am working toward creating final editions of the CDs. Keep checking back for information about the completed editions of the CDs.

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Johnnie-O!

Love,

Carol

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay John. What are we supposed to do now? We will finish memorizing in Genesis 39 this week. Will there be more songs coming or do I need to start making up the tunes on my own. I'm getting the shakes.

Quizzical Carol

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I coach a team of beginning junior quizzers and I would like a copy. Are you still sending out beta copies?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger John "Trainer" said...

I now have the completed version of the songs on CD and in mp3 format. Please see the pricing list. If you email me, I would be happy to send you a sample in mp3 format of a few songs before you commit to purchasing any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home